Thursday, November 26, 2015

Virtual Cookie Swap

Hello Friends!

I am amazed and amused that it has been a year since I last posted on my blog. I have been busy. I am sure you have been busy too. I wasn't feeling like there were very many people reading my blog and it went pretty far down on my priority list.

There have been lows....my Mom joined my Dad in heaven in April. I sure do miss her, but I know she is happy. 



and highs... my sweet son, Patrick, and beautiful Keiko decided to be married! It was such joyful news!



Upon reflection, life is good and I am grateful and thankful for my life and the people who are in it. I hope you are also feeling loved as we head into the Christmas season.

Our friend Carol from Just Let Me Quilt has put together a virtual cookie exchange. I pulled up my pants and decided to jump back into the blogging world again! 

Here is the schedule for the virtual cookie exchange. I hope you enjoy the fun!



10 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your mom. Have you been sewing? Do share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see/hear you blogging again...........I miss seeing your creativity....I love the way you have put some of your quilts together...hope to see some of your new creations soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I am taking baby steps back into blogging and your kindness helps.

      Delete
  3. So nice to see another post from you. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. What a pretty lady she was! It is never easy to loose a parent. Congratulations to the "kids". That is joyful news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment about my mom. She was so lovely. Your comment has brought tears to my eyes because I have always thought she became more beautiful, the older she got...maybe because of her generous, kind heart.
      It is nice to have joy to balance the sorrow.

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry about your mom. That's a tough loss for you. I'm glad you're joining in the cookie exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry about your mom. That's a tough loss for you. I'm glad you're joining in the cookie exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really strange...a long story made short, I follow Carol's blog at Just Let Me Quilt. I saw your name on the schedule and I have a special friend named Mary Pat, so I clicked...and here you lost your mom in April and I just lost mine a few weeks ago. Your son got engaged, and mine did too late October. How weird is that? Just a lot of coincidences? Maybe, but girl, I am following you from now on! Rose Marie, yessewingisfun@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose Marie, I definitely think we are connected. How do I follow you?

      Delete
    2. Oh, Rose Marie, I see your email address. I will definitely follow-up!

      Delete

Thank you for any little comment about my work or my blog. I am an old quilter, but a new blogger who loves to learn, improve and connect!