Tuesday, February 18, 2014


My Valentine's Day was so great with flowers sent by my dearest son, Patrick, and cards from my DH. 

This was followed by a fun-filled evening with old friends and their newest family member, Forrest, weighing in at 145lbs.


This past week I have gotten a few things done. I had two "playdates" :) One with my friend, Karen Walker where we made scarves and I decided, on a whim, to recover my sewing chair. The back had come off and I had worn down the seat to the stuffing! So, here was the fabric sitting on my shelf...two sided.




Here is the final product...fun-ness!



So comfy!!

My second "playdate" was with Ellen and we worked on my second Africa quilt. We are such a great team. I sew and Ellen presses. We got sooo much done!




More to come on Africa Quilt #2....


2 comments:

  1. Your sewing chair is rocket hot! Love the colorful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen such bright, beautiful fabric. I am so jealous!! Color like that can't help but bring a smile to your face, no matter what is going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any little comment about my work or my blog. I am an old quilter, but a new blogger who loves to learn, improve and connect!