Monday, November 11, 2013

I am taking a block of the month quilting class with my friend, Karen Walker. We are making the quilt called Eureka.


 I am learning quite a few things about myself during this process....like I'm not good at doing things a little bit at a time. First, I did all of my homework...







16 of these...


Then I did the next two months homework.....

4 of these......

Then 12 of these ......


I learned once I start, I just can't seem to stop :) so now I'm two blocks ahead and have told myself to stop and do something else! I love the colors though and all of the women I am meeting in the class and most of all the time I get to spend with my buddy, Karen!




3 comments:

  1. LOL! I just knew you couldn't stop with step 1!!! Your blocks look FANTASTIC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Karen must be having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors! The fabrics are just incredible. I need you to come fabrics shopping with me and maybe I'll start quilting again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any little comment about my work or my blog. I am an old quilter, but a new blogger who loves to learn, improve and connect!