I am still playing with headers and blog width, fonts and color. so, while I am playing with all of these things, I thought I would post this quilt. Bob, at Country Crossroads quilted it for me. It was my first foray into art quilting. I made it my header this week.
I bought a charm pack of 12" squares, but couldn't decide what to do since it was pretty simple. I tried attaching smaller pieces and played with primitive, random top stitching.
Bob's challenge was quilting it while not interfering with the stitching that was already there....he did a super job. I wasn't as satisfied with my own top stitching and realized...it takes a lot of work to look primitive!